Monday, July 25, 2011

What a FAB weekend!



I have so much to blog about this week. First I will start off the the Manning Farmer's Market I attended.It was a great little market and I met such AMAZING vendors and I got some amazing products (I will br talking about those at a later time). Considering the rodeo was rained out I had a wonderful first tiem there. We will be back for Christmas markets.Here is the link to the markets blog http://www.helo.ca/manning/farmersmarket/.

My family had a wonderful time out of town for the weekend we rented the cutest little cabin from Lot's of Happy Campers the link http://tiny.cc/qyzep.The view from the cabin is amazing of the Peace River. Even though there was lots of rain Sunday the sun decided to show so we soaked it up and enjoyed it.The best part of my weekend was no cell service so we had no distrations at the cabins at all it was great!
The first picture is a picture of the mighty Peace River and the second one is my son in front of the cabin!

No comments:

Post a Comment